Carleton is in the final phases of transitioning to WordPress as our primary web content management system. Visit the Web2020 website for more information about that project.
Getting Started with WordPress
- Most of the information that website editors need to know about how to manage content in WordPress is available in Carleton’s WordPress 101 training & documentation website.
- Check the Web Services calendar for training events.
- Schedule a personal consultation through our request form.
While the majority of Carleton’s websites are being managed in WordPress, Reason will stick around a little longer as a tool to manage a few custom features.
- You can visit the archived Reason User Documentation for help with Reason website editing tasks, and check out the How-To Guides for help with Carleton-specific web content.
- For additional information and assistance, contact Sarah Scofield at x4589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.