As of January 2020, all web support requests should be submitted using the college’s helpdesk ticketing system, either by calling the ITS Helpdesk (x5999) or by completing an online request.
Before submitting a ticket, please consult the WordPress 101 website to see if you can resolve the issue on your own.
Web Content/Design/Technical/Training Help
Open a helpdesk ticket to request help troubleshooting and solving problems with your websites or pages, for both Reason and WordPress.
- Website content issues you cannot edit or fix
- Technical site issues you cannot fix
- Creation of a new website
- Creation of a go.carleton.edu URL shortcut
- Changes to who can edit or access a site or page
- Advice on best practices and web standards
- Assistance with web design and site customization
- Training on how to manage your website