Northfield Lines Metro EXPRESS
- 2/22/2023 and 2/23/2023 Please contact for service details. Routes maybe cancelled due to HAZARDOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Questions may be directed to Northfield Lines which operates this service or call (888) 748-9634
- Buses to and from the MSP International Airport and the Mall of America, beginning August 30, 2022.
- See the 2022–23 schedule
- Purchase tickets online
- Each passenger is allowed one carry-on bag and a maximum of 3 checked bags. Fees will be assessed on checked bags as follows:
- 1st bag is free.
- 2nd checked bag will be charged $15.00.
- 3rd checked bag will be charged $25.00.
- If you have not paid for your luggage in advance, you will be charged CASH at the door for unpaid baggage. Agents/Drivers DO NOT accept credit cards or checks.
Know Which Terminal You Need to Get To/From:
- TERMINAL 1-LINDBERGH (L) is the main terminal and requires a very brief tram ride to get to/from the Airport Transit Center.
- TERMINAL 2-HUMPHREY (H) requires a short ride on the Metro Light Rail between the two terminals. Light rail service is available 24 hours a day, and the trip between the terminals is free. Allow extra time to get to/from the bus if you are using Terminal 2. You’ll have a short walk through a covered parking ramp between the terminal and the Metro Light Rail station.
- The BUS signage throughout the airport terminals will guide you. Or, ask for assistance at one of the Information Desks.
Flight Delays and Missed Connections Are Always a Possibility
- Always travel with a backup plan and money for an emergency situation. If your travel plans change or you miss your bus, arrange for a taxi as a back up to ensure you return to campus in time for the start of the new term.
- $35 each way purchased online
How to Use
- To purchase tickets visit the Northfield Lines website. Select your departure and arrival locations and the date you wish to travel. Select the appropriate departure time and enter your name and payment information. Print out your boarding pass and give that to the driver when boarding the bus.