AASHE (STARS) is a transparent, self-reporting framework for colleges and universities to measure their sustainability performance. STARS was created by and for higher education and designed to ensure that participation has multiple benefits.
- Gain international recognition for your sustainability efforts
- Generate new ideas
- Engage your community
- Create a baseline for continuous improvement
- Inform strategic planning and budgeting
- Integrate sustainability into the curriculum
- Make real progress towards sustainability
- Be part of a global community of STARS institutions.