You are here: Student Gateway  > Support  > Relationships & Conflict
Student Gateway
DepartmentsAcademic ResourcesEnrollmentSupportFinances & JobsPolicy & GovernanceStudent to StudentNews & EventsHousing & DiningMake it HappenRecreationComputing
Offices Office Hours Directory Calendars Getting Around
Interpersonal Conflict & Relationship Resources Back to Support Page

Your RA, House Manager, or Hall Director
A good first step in resolving conflicts

SWAs (Student Wellness Advocates) can also help you out.

Student Health and Counseling provides counseling for when things get really bad.

As last resort, there is the option of changing rooms.

HTML last updated Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011 01:17:41 CDT by Matt Ryan.
Find any bugs or omissions? Want to make this page better? Give us your Feedback!