Welcome to Student Advocates for Reproductive Choice (formerly known as Pro-Choice MN @ Carleton)
Our purpose is to provide pro-choice activism opportunities each term through discussion, event planning, escorting, and workshops with an open, friendly, and respectful atmosphere. We work very closely with NARAL Pro-Choice MN so as to have the best access to current events. Our goal is to offer at least 1 event every term that will allow for campus-wide discussion, 1 tabling session to promote awareness of Days of Action and current events, and 1 clinic escort trip to allow Carls to participate by promoting choice on and outside our campus.
Want to stay up to date on the latest women’s health issues?
Tentative Fall 2017 Term Schedule:
- Meetings every Monday from 7-8 in the GSC (Clader House)
- Monday, September 17th: Clinic Escort training with Dan from NARAL
- Tuesday, September 26th: Sex Toys Workshop and speaker at St. Olaf 7:00pm
- Thursday, September 28th: NARAL Tabling in Sayles (last Thursday of every month) 12-1pm
- Saturday, October 7th: Clinic Escorting 6:45am-10:30am
- 7th Week: Reproductive Justice Week!
- Wednesday, October 25th: Reproductive Health Resources tabling in Sayles 11-3
- Thursday, October 26th: Protest at St. Olaf 5pm
- Friday, October 27th: Film Showing of “Young Lakota” in Weitz Cinema 4:30-7
Contact us for information on escorting training and dates!
See what we’ve been up to this year
Visit our “Past Events” page!