- A current OneCard is required for admission.
- Security personnel will assist with events on Friday and Saturday nights. Cave student staff will also be present. Please be courteous and respectful to those involved in making the Cave a safe music venue for students.
- Carleton Student Admittance: FREE, OneCard required
The Cave is a venue for students, run by students, and paid for with student funds. When awesome musical acts come to town, we want to share the concert and the Cave so students and non-students can enjoy the show. The Cave is always FREE for students and guests.
- One guest is permitted per Carleton student. Guests must enter and remain with their student host. Hosts are responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Guests must be 18+ years of age.
- Please be sure to review our BYOB policy below before visiting The Cave on Friday and Saturday evenings.
The Cave incorporates a BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) system. Beer, malt beverages, and wine may be brought to The Cave by those 21 years of age or older. No hard alcohol is allowed. For those who choose to partake in BYOB, please read the following policies.
- Government-issued identification is required as proof of age (e.g., driver’s license, passport). OneCards are not valid as proof of age, they only confirm student status.
- Students of legal drinking age who wish to consume alcohol will receive a wristband upon entry.
- Alcoholic beverages are limited to (3) 12-ounce beers OR (3) mini, single-serve 187 mL (approximately 6 oz) bottles of wine per person. Full-size bottles of wine (750 mL) are prohibited. Hard alcohol is not allowed in The Cave.
- Sealed containers only. Open containers of alcohol, soda, water, etc. cannot be brought in or out of The Cave. Water is available free of charge at the bar.
- High risk drinking activities such as drinking games and beer bongs are not permitted.