The Following positions are open.
President: The president is primarily responsible for the administrative affairs of BSA operations. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Serving as the Primary Contact/Representative for the Black Student Alliance.
- Planning meeting agendas.
- Ensuring BSA is operating within CSA guidelines.
- Communicating with the other leaders of the Ujamaa Collective.
Vice President: The Vice President assumes the duties of the President in their absence. Additional responsibilities of the Vice President include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an updated account of the organization’s income and expenditures.
- Working with the Director of Programming to prepare requests for the CSA Budget Committee.
- Managing all Social Media Accounts.
Director of Programming: Director of Programming spearheads programming events that are hosted by BSA and events in collaboration with other organizations. Additional responsibilities of the Director of Programming.
- Create, plan and execute all programming events
- Reserves location/times for meetings/events
- Scribe and record all meetings
- Liaison between other student organizations and offices
Director of Operations: Director of Operations assures that BSA runs efficiently and helps foster community engagement. This position offers support for other board members in task managing, workflow, and creativity. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintains a log of all purchases.
- Aid in the execution of planned activities.
- Oversee all fundraising initiatives.
- Facilitate email correspondence.
The application will close on October 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM CST.