- (Coming soon.)
Books and Articles on Mental Health
- Mad At School: Rhetorics of Mental Disability and Academic Life, by Margaret Price (2011).
- Well-Being and Higher Education: A Strategy for Change and the Realization of Education’s Greater Purposes, by Donald W. Harward, PhD (2016).
- Note: Copies of this book are available for check out at the Office of Health Promotion (OHP).
- The Stressed Years of Their Lives: Helping Your Kid Survive and Thrive During Their College Years, by B. Janet Hibbs, PhD, MFT and Anthony Rostain, MD, MA.
- Marit Lysne and Janet Lewis Muth on Mental Health and Wellness: A webinar created for Carleton alumni explaining resources related to mental health and wellness on campus.
- Increasing Demands of Mental Health Services on College Campuses: A recording from the 2019 Learning and Teaching Center archives.
- Covid-19 Resource Guide (for Parents & Guardians): A guide by the Jed Foundation on how to support the emotions and mental health of children, young adults, and themselves.
- Jed Foundation Mental Health Resource Center: Expert information and resources to help teens and young adults navigate life’s challenges.
- Set to Go: Information, tools and guidance to help you and your student through the transition out of high school and onto the next step.
- Steve Fund: Resources dedicated to the mental health and emotional well-being of students of color.