Procedure for Changing Rooms

  • Check for available spaces on the vacancy list in the Hub
  • You are encouraged to contact the current resident(s) of the room/space to determine if the space would be a good living environment for you.
  • Email your Area Director to begin the process for room changes and notify your current roommate(s) of your plans
  • A confirmation email will be sent to you from the Residential Life office when your move is approved. Instructions for your move will be included in this email.

Disability Accommodations or Medical Needs

Individuals looking for accommodations to their living environment or meal plan to support their success while at Carleton, should work with the Disability Services Office to discuss the process and required documentation.