Watson Hall is a traditional residence hall. There are slightly more Upperclass students than First-Years because of its large number of single rooms. The open lounges are popular places to hang out, and the large lounge in the basement are often used for campus events.
Watson is the tallest dorm on campus, with beautiful views from the upper floors. Watson tends to be a quieter residence hall than its more first-year heavy counterparts. It is conveniently located next to Carleton’s Japanese Garden and Cowling Gymnasium.
- Street Address: 103 Maple Street South
- 1st & 2nd Floor – Substance Free Living Area
- Room Dimensions
- Floor Plans
- Laundry Facilities located in basement
- Floor Kitchens located on each floor
- Large lounge and study rooms in the basement
- Ping Pong Table and Foosball Table in the basement lounge
- Piano located on 1st floor in main lounge
- TVs in each floor Lounge and main lobby