Nourse Hall, built in 1917, is one of the oldest buildings on campus. Nourse has many interesting features, such as being home to Little Nourse Theater, and features a well enjoyed Main Lounge. Nourse Hall has an all women floor, an all men floor, a quiet floor, and a substance free floor.
Nourse is located in the center of campus next to the Mini Bald Spot and the Language and Dining Center. Residents enjoy the opportunity to live in the single, double, and triple rooms.
- Street Address: 110 Nourse Lane
- Meal Plan Information
- Ground Floor – Single Gender Floor – Men
- 2nd Floor – Quiet Living Area
- 3rd Floor – Substance Free Living Area
- 4th Floor – Single Gender Floor – Women
- Room Dimensions
- Floor Plans
- Laundry Facilities located on ground floor
- Floor Kitchens and Lounges
- TVs in each floor lounge