Myers Hall is a traditional residence hall made up of mostly doubles and a few singles, and has one of the best locations on campus. Living around the Mini Bald Spot allows residents to live close to academic buildings, East Dining, and an equal distance from the Recreation Center and Sayles Student Center.
Myers is home to students who love community and is known for writable walls on each floor, and the amazing view from the 4th floor windows. It is a really active community with more than half of the hall housing first-year students.
- Street Address: 200 Maple Street North
- 1st & 2nd Floor: Substance Free Living Area
- Room Dimensions
- Floor Plans
- Laundry Facilities located on first floor
- Floor Kitchens & lounge spaces
- Piano located in main lounge on first floor
- TVs in each floor lounge
- Lounge spaces on first floor
#4 of 27
30 July 2020