Evans Hall was originally built in 1927. Renovated in 2012, Evans now holds kitchen and lounges on each floor, a study room on the ground floor, and a game room on the ground floor (foosball, air hockey, and a pool table). It is a traditional upperclassman residence hall.
Evans is mostly made up of triples and quads, but also has some doubles and singles; some rooms have private bathrooms. Evans is on the East side of campus next to Cowling Gymnasium and Bell Field. Carleton’s music venue “The Cave” is located in its basement. Evans is a great space for students looking for a small, welcoming, and comfortable hall environment.
- Street Address: 715 Evans Drive
- Draw space
- Meal Plan Information
- 4th Floor – Substance Free Living Area
- Upperclass only
- Room Dimensions
- Floor Plans
- Laundry Facilities located on ground floor
- Floor Kitchens
- Game Room is located on the ground floor
- TVs in each floor lounge except 1st floor study lounge
- The Cave is located in the basement
- OneCard room door access