Evans Hall was built in 1927 and extensively renovated in 2012. It is a traditional upperclass residence hall with kitchens and lounges on each floor, and a study room and game room (foosball, air hockey, and a pool table) on the ground floor.
Evans is mostly made up of triples and quads, but also has some doubles and singles. Some rooms have private bathrooms. Evans is on the east side of campus next to Cowling Gymnasium and Bell Field. Carleton’s music venue “The Cave” is located in its basement. Evans is a great space for students looking for a small, welcoming, and comfortable hall environment.
- Street Address: 715 Evans Drive
- Draw space
- Meal Plan Information
- 4th Floor – Substance Free Living Area
- Upperclass only
- Room Dimensions
- Floor Plans
- Laundry Facilities located on ground floor
- Floor Kitchens
- Game Room is located on the ground floor
- TVs in each floor lounge except 1st floor study lounge
- The Cave is located in the basement
- OneCard room door access