Apply Here. Applications due February 25.
Information on the interest houses at Carleton can be viewed here.
All information and updates about the RA position will be communicated through your Carleton email.
Phase I: Submit Application on Handshake
The online application and your resume must be submitted on Handshake by 11:59pm, Friday, February 25. You must submit both a cover letter and a resume to be fully considered for the RA position. The cover letter helps us better understand your interest in the RA position, and your resume will help us learn more about you, your employment, and co-curricular involvement history.
We recommend applicants make an appointment with the Career Center or visit drop-in hours to review application materials before submitting:
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (Career Center) and Monday-Thursday, 8:00pm to 10:00pm (Sayles) for assistance from a current Student Career Assistant(SCA)
- Make a 30 minute appointment with a Career Coach to review application materials or to do a practice interview
Phase II: Individual Interview: Thursday, March 3 – Friday, March 4
Interview sign ups will be sent to your Carleton email after Friday, February 25. Interview questions will be sent out in advance after Friday, February 25.
During the interview, various questions about your experiences, skills, and thoughts on the RA position will be asked. You may want to consult with the Career Center staff for hints on effective interviewing by visiting Career Center: Navigating the Application Process.
Interview questions will be sent out in advance after Friday, February 25.
2022-2023 Hiring Timeline
- Tuesday, February 8th: Application goes live on Handshake
- Friday, February 25: Phase I: Application Due
- Thursday, March 3 – Friday, March 4: Phase II: Individual Interview
- Friday, April 1: Interest House RA Offers Sent Out