Arrival Information for Students New to Carleton
Welcome to Carleton!
Please plan to arrive on campus between 8 am – 2 pm on Tuesday, September 6.
(if you are approved to arrive at a different time as part of an athletic group, separate information will be sent via email).
- When you arrive, please proceed to your residential building. There will be a blue tent in that area where you can check-in.
- You will receive your room key, OneCard, New Student Week nametag, COVID-19 test to be used 5 days after you arrive, and anything else that might be relevant as part of your check-in.
- Look for the blue banners/canopies and folks in blue shirts to assist you with directions.
- Students and carts will be available to assist with getting your personal items moved into your rooms.
Discover more information and the schedule for New Student Week.
Arrival Information for Students Returning to Carleton
Returning students should plan to arrive on campus on Saturday, September 10, and Sunday, September 11 from 10 am – 7 pm.
(if you are approved to arrive at a different time as part of an athletic group or approved early arrival group, separate information will be sent via email).
- Students may pick up their key or have their OneCard encoded in the Residential Life Office during these hours.
- Building access will automatically begin at 10 am on Saturday (arrival prior to that is not permitted unless previously arranged through a supervisor/coach).
- If you arrive after 7 pm, please contact the RA on call to be let into your room (contact information will be posted in each building). You can pick up your key from the Residential Life office the next day during open hours.
Student Storage (No Appointment Needed)
- View Available Open Storage Hours
- No appointment is needed and students may attend more than 1 block of time if items are stored in multiple locations.
- Please be prepared to remove all of your items from the storage location at this time.
- Carts will be limited as students use them, if you notice one on your way, please bring it with you.