What should I do if a student worker gets hurt?

If a student worker is injured, a supervisor should first take all necessary action to help the student. This would include administering first aid if possible and contacting local emergency personnel if necessary to transport the injured student to a local medical facility. A supervisor can also call Carleton Security at x4444 to help in responding to the injury.   The student  should report the injury within 24 hours to the Office of Human Resources by completing the  Student/StudentEmployee Illness/Injury Report.