Date Knight is a long-standing tradition at Carleton. Sign-up your friends, roommates, and classmates to meet someone new and attend “dates”, led by various departments and student organizations.
Date Knight 2021
Registration & Deadlines
Registration for Date Knight will open on Friday, October 22 at 5:00 p.m. CT. and will close on Thursday, November 4 at 12:00 p.m. CT
How It Works
- Check with your friend and make sure they’re okay being set up on an anonymous date.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Contact the date’s friend and confirm via email/verbally.
- After confirmation from the date’s friend, fill out the official request form below
- After requesting via the SAO form, the date’s friend will receive an email asking them to confirm. They must follow the link and respond yes or no by 8th Thursday 11/4 at 12:00 p.m.
- Have participants pick up the name tags in their mailboxes on 8th Friday 11/9 at 12:00 p.m.
- Show up to Great Hall on 8th Saturday 11/5 at 7:00 p.m. with the name tag.
- Find your date! Each match has name tags that correspond, example: “Peanut butter” looking for “jelly and jelly looking for peanut butter”.
- Attend the activities! (this can be found on the SAO website at a later date)
If you have questions, email Miiko Taylor or drop by the Student Activities Office (Lower Sayles).
Schedule of Events for Friday, November 5
The schedule of events will be posted at a later date.
Questions, please contact Miiko Taylor.