- Dates to be announced
Student DJ Information
The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) seeks a number of student DJs at each dance. DJs should apply online and are then selected by the SAPB the week before the dance.
- Students must bring their OneCard for admittance.
- No beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) may be brought into either venue. Water will be provided at both venues. Leave flasks, Nalgene bottles, etc. at home, as they will be confiscated at the door.
- No backpacks, bags, large purses, etc.
- For those wishing to bring a guest to these events, please use the online registration system.
- Guests must be registered no later than 5:00 p.m. or they will not be admitted.
- As the host, you are responsible for the actions of your guest.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- On the night of the event, guests must show a photo ID at the door.