Professional Certifications in the United States
- GIS Professional (GISP) by GIS Certification Institute.
- An individual/student can begin the application process at any time in their career.
- The applicant has up to 6 years to complete the application requirements for full GISP Certification before having to re-start the application process.
- Esri Technical Certification.
- Three domains available: Desktop, Enterprise, Specialty.
- The Desktop domain offers three levels: Entry, Associate, Professional.
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Certification program by USGIF (U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation).