Our program objective is to provide grammar tutorial assistance to students of SPANISH 204 and SPANISH 205.
Tutors will be expected to carry out these tasks:
- Proofread on request written assignments. By proofread we mean read others’ written or printed material and point out errors so the writer corrects his/her own mistakes.
- Help students understand grammatical concepts and provide practice exercises.
- Create scenarios for students to practice the grammar point in different contexts.
- Show students how to use and find information from different resources.
Tutors will not:
- write your essay
- refine your essay so it is perfect
- grade your essay or homework
While visiting the Tutors, we recommend that you:
- Have your essay ready to share your screen
- Have your professor’s instructions
- Have specific questions that you may want to ask
- Have motivation to improve your writing and speaking skills
Questions? Please contact Fernando Contreras.