If you have experienced sexual misconduct, you may choose to file a formal complaint to begin an investigation. Below you will find a link to the Formal Complaint form.

There are multiple ways to work with the College to resolve instances of sexual misconduct. This section outlines filing a complaint for an adjudicated response (formal resolution with a panel).  Impacted parties do not need to file a formal complaint to receive supportive measures. To discuss all available options, contact the Title IX Coordinator.

A complaint is a written form which initiates an investigation by the Title IX Investigator, in consultation with the Title IX Coordinator.

We encourage you to talk through this decision. Appropriate support people at the College include: Title IX Coordinator, a member of the Title IX Lead Team, or a staff person in Student Health and Counseling.