If you have experienced sexual misconduct—including sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking, or intimate partner violence—while a student, faculty, or staff at Carleton, and would like to report the incident for support or resolution, you may pursue any of the options below.

You are encouraged to seek support from College support resources regardless of whether you wish to report your experience at this time. You may speak confidentially with Student Health and Counseling staff or the Chaplains, or may discuss your options with the Title IX Coordinator or the Title IX Deputy for Faculty and Staff.