Motor Vehicle Policies

All student and faculty/staff motor vehicles are required to be registered with the College. Regulations and information regarding vehicle registration and parking are found in the Student Motor Vehicle Policy and the Faculty/Staff Motor Vehicle Policy.

Security Services is responsible for enforcement of student and faculty/staff vehicle policies and regulations.

Vehicle Registration Information

Registration information and online applications are available on the Carleton website for Students and Faculty/Staff. Questions about student vehicle registration should be directed to the Dean of Students Office. Questions about faculty/staff vehicle registration should be directed to Campus Services.

Security Services doesn’t issue student or faculty/staff vehicle permits, but we do provide bicycle registration.

Other Transportation

Information on other transportation options available at Carleton can be found on the Transportation website.