Auxiliary Services is your first-stop, full-services resource for supporting events at Carleton College. Our experienced staff and online master calendar will make scheduling, promoting and coordinating every aspect of your event easier.
Reserving the perfect venue for your Carleton meetings and events
Reservations for the use of Carleton facilities are handled by a number of different people on campus depending on whether the reservation is for a classroom, a non-residential location or a residential location on campus.
All rooms and facilities are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. To make a room request online, visit the Room Requests system. You will need to enter your current Carleton username/password and provide the following information:
- Name, phone number, and e-mail address of the contact person
- Name of the event
- Name of the sponsoring group or department
- Day and date of the event
- Actual start time and anticipated end time of the event (Not including set-up and tear-down)
- Whether catering or a set-up is needed
- Room desired (as well as 2nd & 3rd choices)
- Approximate number of people who will be attending
- NOTE: It’s a good idea to check the Events Calendar to see if there is an event on your desired day/time that could create a conflict with your event.
If you would like, provide us feedback!