2022 Staff Retreat
The HR Special Events Committee invites you to the 2022 Winter Staff Retreat!
The staff retreat will be focused on the launch of Workday, Carleton's newest software platform which is part of the Seamless Administrative Services (SEAMS) project. You will learn about Workday's navigation and terminology, and attend training that is specific to the aspects you will use in Workday. We will have fun sessions to let your brain decompress and of course, there will be food to nourish you.
Please register by December 12 by clicking on each of the links next to each of the sessions you plan to attend. Select the session you would like to attend, then scroll to the bottom and select "Submit and Sign Up."
At the retreat:
- Welcome Session – 9:00-9:50 a.m.: Workday launch, review basic navigation, terminology, and help tools
- 4 Break-out Sessions (schedule below): In each session, you can choose to attend a Workday training (prize drawings), relax & decompress, or have coffee & conversation
- Breakout Session 1 – 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Breakout Session 2 – 10:40-11:10 a.m.
- Breakout Session 3 – 11:20-11:50 a.m.
- Lunch & Social time – 12:00-12:50 p.m.
- Breakout Session 4 – 1:00-1:30 p.m.
- GRAND PRIZE Drawings – 1:40-2:00 p.m.: Must have attended at least 3 Workday training sessions to be eligible to enter
- 22 prize options to choose from; each prize will have its own drawing. You will choose which one you want to be entered into.
Click to view the full event schedule.
Training for this year's Workday retreat is brought to you by Carleton's ITS department, the Business Office, Human Resources, and the Special Events Committee.
← Return to site Calendar
Go to Campus Calendar →