The purpose of Staff At Carleton (SAC) is to serve as a means of communication for all members with the administration of the College and to promote a sense of unity within the membership.
- SAC includes all permanent, full and part-time, non-union, non-exempt staff employed by Carleton College.
- All members are eligible to serve on subcommittees and may hold office in accordance with Article VIII, of our bylaws.
- All members are eligible to vote: in elections for representatives and officers, on proposed amendments to the bylaws and to vote on issues presented by the Board to the Membership at large.
Antiracism Resources and Links
- Original letter from Black student leaders
- Early June 2020
- Updated Demands from the Ujamaa Collective (formerly Black Student Organizations)
- July 2020
- Open letter from alumni
- August 9, 2020
- Carleton’s Response to the Open Letter to Carleton, August 10
- Close Reading the Carleton Response to the Alumni Open Letter, August 17
- Letter from faculty and staff
- Mid August 2020
- SAC/Forum statement of solidarity
- Action Report in Addressing Institutional Racism from the President’s Office
- Community, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (CEDI) Resources
- CEDI meetings are open to the Carleton community. Visit their website for details on attending.
- Office of Intercultural and International Life (OIIL)
- Gould Library Combating Racism Resources