Office Crawl through the Science Complex and East Energy Station
Office Crawl through the steam plant
The purpose of Staff At Carleton (SAC) is to serve as a means of communication for all members with the administration of the College and to promote a sense of unity within the membership.
- SAC includes all permanent, full and part-time, non-union, non-exempt staff employed by Carleton College.
- All members are eligible to serve on subcommittees and may hold office in accordance with Article VIII, of our bylaws.
- All members are eligible to vote: in elections for representatives and officers, on proposed amendments to the bylaws and to vote on issues presented by the Board to the Membership at large.
Anti-Racism Resources and IDE Groups:
- SAC/Forum Statement of Solidarity
- Staff Antiracist Working Group
- Staff Anti-Racism Awareness and Education
- Community, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (CEDI) Resources
- CEDI meetings are open to the Carleton community. Visit their website for details on attending.
- IDE Plan
- Action Report in Addressing Institutional Racism from the President’s Office
- Gould Library Combating Racism Resources