Request a Transcript
Carleton College has partnered with Parchment for transcript requests. Sending transcripts is fast, easy and secure. There is no charge for either paper or electronic transcripts.
You will be required to create a Parchment account and then will be directed to the form to Order Your Transcript.
- If you need to add an attachment with your transcript you will have the opportunity to upload the form.
- If a paper transcript is required, you will have the option to send your transcripts by USPS or by overnight delivery, FedEx.
- There is no charge to mail the transcript via USPS, but a fee will be charged to use FedEx which can be paid by credit card.
- You can select if you’d like the transcript sent now, or to be held for current term grades.
- You can track your order to see when it was sent and when it was opened.
- If you need help with your transcript order, log onto your Parchment account and visit the Parchment Help Center where you will find answer to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
Current students can request transcripts on the HUB and clicking on the Transcript Request link will lead you directly to the Parchment website. Since accessing transcripts via the Parchment page opens a second browser, be sure to log off of both the Parchment site and the For Students menu when you are done using this service.
Alumni who attended Carleton after September 1, 2002 can request transcripts on The Hub (under “Academic Profile”). Alumni who attended from 1982 to 2002, can access their transcript directly from Parchment. You will be required to create a Parchment account and then will be directed to the form to order your transcript.
Alumni who attended prior to September 1, 1982 need to mail or email a signed letter to the Carleton Registrar (email@example.com) including your name while attending Carleton, your dates of attendance and the address to which the transcript should be mailed.
Other Students (including participants in the Summer Teaching Institute, Pre-College Programs, or Non-Carleton students in Carleton Global Engagement Programs) can access their transcript directly from Parchment. You will be required to create a Parchment account and then will be directed to the form to order your transcript.
Parents: This site can only be accessed by using the student’s Carleton login and password. If your student is unable to access the necessary reports, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 507-222-4288.
Transcripts will not be released until the student has cleared financial obligations with the Business Office.
Transcripts and other documents submitted from other institutions and agencies are the property of Carleton College and will not be reissued.
Transcripts and Verifications FAQs
How do I get a transcript?
How can I verify my enrollment?
You can download and print an enrollment verification form on The Hub. Choose the “Proof of Enrollment” link.
Can you verify my degree?
Your transcript will verify your degree, but if you’d rather not provide a transcript, since degree information is directory information, we can verify that you graduated from Carleton without a signature. Email Allie Lyman requesting verification that you graduated from Carleton College and we’ll take care of that for you.
Still have questions about Transcripts and Verifications? Contact Allie Lyman.