Request a Transcript
Carleton College has partnered with Parchment for transcript requests. Sending transcripts is fast, easy and secure. There is no charge for either paper or electronic transcripts.
You will be required to create a Parchment account and then will be directed to the form to Order Your Transcript.
- If you need to add an attachment with your transcript you will have the opportunity to upload the form.
- If a paper transcript is required, you will have the option to send your transcripts by USPS or by overnight delivery, FedEx.
- There is no charge to mail the transcript via USPS, but a fee will be charged to use FedEx which can be paid by credit card.
- You can track your order to see when it was sent and when it was opened.
- If you need help with your transcript order, log onto your Parchment account and visit the Parchment Help Center where you will find answer to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
- You can also engage with ParchieBot, an intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am-8pm ET.
Transcripts will not be released until the student has cleared financial obligations with the Business Office.
Transcripts and other documents submitted from other institutions and agencies are the property of Carleton College and will not be reissued.
Transcripts and Verifications FAQs
How do I get a transcript?
We’ve got all of that detailed on our page Requesting a Transcript.
How can I verify my enrollment?
You can download and print an enrollment verification form on The Hub. Choose the “Proof of Enrollment” link.
Can you verify my degree?
Your transcript will verify your degree, but if you’d rather not provide a transcript, since degree information is directory information, we can verify that you graduated from Carleton without a signature. Email Allie Lyman requesting verification that you graduated from Carleton College and we’ll take care of that for you.
Still have questions about Transcripts and Verifications? Contact Allie Lyman.