Are you able to certify my diploma or help me get an apostille?

Yes, we can help with that. Call us or contact Ann May for more information.

Can I get a replacement diploma?

If your diploma is lost or damaged, you have the option to request a replacement diploma. There will be a charge of $40 and the turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. 

Please complete the Diploma Replacement form, sign it, and submit it to Maria Reverman either via email or by mail.