Rec Center Summer Updates
Rec Access Updates
All retiree’s who already have a OneCard can begin using The Rec. as soon as they have submitted documentation that they are fully vaccinated.
Affiliates will regain access to The Rec. starting August 2, by submitting documentation that they are fully vaccinated. More details will be made soon about this. Affiliate card access is for the cardholder only (No guests, including dependents). Important to know is we will not be allowing ANY GUESTS for the Fall term.
We will be re-starting in person training and Rec. Classes for students, faculty and staff beginning August 2.
This link is very helpful and will be updated regularly in case you are interested in keeping up with the College’s fall plans, etc. https://www.carleton.edu/covid/return-to-campus-2/
Building Entry/Expectations :
- To gain entry into the Rec Center:
- Use OneCard scanner at exterior entrance, interior entrance, and front desk.
- Masks are optional.
- Hand sanitizing recommended on the way in and the way out…SANITIZE IN, SANITIZE OUT.
- Wipe down equipment BOTH before and after use
- Reservations are not required to use fitness center or to run on the indoor track
Summer Boulder and Top Rope Climbing (No reservations needed)
Start date: June 8 – Aug. 13
Monday – Friday = 4-6:30pmTues./Thurs. = 11:30am-1pm