The Quantitative Resource Center director provides support to faculty who teach quantitative skills and reasoning across the curriculum. Support is provided through multiple avenues. Email Lin to set up:
- Individual consultations on curriculum, pedagogy, and evaluation related to quantitative skills and reasoning
- Workshops on teaching quantitative skills and reasoning
- Collaborations with other departments and offices on campus
- Class visits on QR topics including: reading graphs and tables, exploratory data visualization, writing about numbers, and using visualization to tell data stories
- Student access to lessons and practice problems for common foundational skills through the ALEKS platform
If you would like to receive email notifications about QR-related events (internal and external) that Lin finds interesting, join the Google Group listserv here.