The QRC is currently on summer hours. Please check back in September for Fall Term 2021 services and hours. Take care and have a wonderful summer!
The Quantitative Resource Center helps you work with numbers in any QRE class or comps project. Come to the QRC for help with math + stats in non-Math/Stats classes, Excel and R, and graphs, charts, and writing about numbers. We are located in the East Wing of the Library, on the 4th (main) floor, just around the circulation desk.
Click on the buttons below to chat with a tutor on Slack or see the tutor drop-in and appointment Zoom hours for this term. To hear from a fellow Carl about what it’s like at the QRC, check out the video below!
See a Text Version of this Flowchart
- For help with math in mathematics class, go to the Math Skills Center.
- For help with math in a QRE class, go to the QRC.
- For help writing about numbers, go to either the Writing Center or the QRC.
- For help reading or creating graphs, go to the QRC.
- For help finding or evaluating data, go to a data librarian.
- For help merging or cleaning data, go either to the QRC or the DataSquad.
- For help analyzing data in a QRE class, go to the QRC.
- For help analyzing data in a statistics class, go to the Stats Lab.
- For help analyzing data for comps or other research, go to the QRC.
- For help using R in a QRE class, go to the QRC.
- For help using R in a statistics class, go to the Stats Lab.
- For help using R for comps or other research, go to the QRC.
- For help with Excel or Sheets, go to the QRC.
- For help in a CS class, go to the CS Lab or QRC.
- For help making maps, go to the GIS Lab.
- For help with Qualtrics, email Paula Lackie.
- Academic Technologists: Email Paula Lackie
- Computer Science Lab: Ask a lab assistant on Discord.
- Data Librarian: Make an appointment with a Kristin Partlo.
- DataSquad: Check the DataSquad website to make an appointment.
- GIS Lab: Email Wei-Hsin Fu
- Math Skills Center: Check the MSC tutor schedule.
- Stats Lab: Meet a Stats Lab Assistant or R Tutor on Zoom.