The Minnesota Epilepsy Group is recruiting for 1 psychometrist position with an ASAP start date or as negotiated.
Responsibilities and expectations of the position include:
- Administration of batteries of neuropsychological tests to adult and/or pediatric patients, primarily in an outpatient clinic setting, as well as hospital settings. Includes face-to-face administration of standardized tests of intelligence, academic skills, attention, memory, language, and other cognitive skills, as well as self-report measures of behavior and emotional functioning.
- Accurate and timely scoring of neuropsychological tests using appropriate normative data and guidelines provided by neuropsychologists.
- Observation and detailed recording of patient behavior during testing sessions.
- Clerical tasks including file keeping, inventory management, supply ordering, and budget keeping.
- Travel between clinical hospital sites may be necessary, requiring use of a personal vehicle.
- Data entry and basic statistical analysis for clinical research purposes.
- Assist with training of new psychometrists and student trainees.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience/Skills:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in psychology, neuroscience or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with a diverse population of patients and a team of psychologists/neuropsychologists
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-direct, exercise independent judgement, and engage in improvement of existing clinic processes.
- Experience with human research and/or clinical patients.
Training in neuropsychological test administration and scoring will be provided.
The Minnesota Epilepsy Group provides comprehensive care including differential diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment, and education services for children, teens, and adults with epilepsy. We are a national, state-of-the-art referral center committed to enhancing each patient’s quality of life and maximizing seizure control. Learn more about Minnesota Epilepsy Group.
Minnesota Epilepsy Group, P.A. is an equal opportunity employer.
Those who are interested in applying should submit a letter of introduction and resume/CV to:
Robert Doss, PsyD, LP, ABPP-CN
Director of Psychology
Minnesota Epilepsy Group, PA
2720 Fairview Avenue North, Suite 100
Roseville, MN 55113