Curricular Grant Opportunities
Application Form for All Curricular Grants – Deadline February 6, 2023
- Curricular Innovation Grants
- Effective Learning with Technology
- Ethical Inquiry in the Classroom
- Ethical Inquiry Outside the Classroom
- Writing Across the Curriculum
Other Internal Grant Opportunities
Cover Sheet for Other Internal Grant Opportunities – Deadline September 9, 2022
- Large Faculty Development Endowment (FDE) Grants & Class of 1949 Endowed Fund for Faculty Development
- Targeted Opportunity Grants
- Joan Hanson Endowed Fund Targeted Opportunity Grants
- Small Faculty Development Endowment (FDE) Grants
Broom Public Scholarship Project Grants
- Requests for Broom funds to support public scholarship are accepted on a rolling basis.
Carleton Arts & Technology (CArtT) Grants
- CArtT is a curricular initiative to foster integration of arts and technology on campus. Requests are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Requests for incubator grants to foster pedagogical and curricular exploration and experimentation are accepted on a rolling basis.
Lilly Bayard Fund Supporting Research and Study
- The Lilly Bayard Fund Supporting Research and Study is intended to implement academic projects that will expand Carleton’s classroom and experience-based offerings inspired by First Peoples’ culture and history.
Muirhead Grants for Arts and Sciences Collaboration
- The Alan R. and Katharine A. Muirhead Fund for Arts and Sciences Collaboration supports collaboration between the arts and sciences.
National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
- The NCFDD’s bootcamp program is for tenure-track and tenured faculty who are looking for a combination of empirically-tested skills and strategies to improve research productivity and to propel their work-life balance and personal growth.
Puzak Fund for Experiential Learning and Community Engagement
- Requests for Puzak funds are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Faculty wishing to hire either a student research assistant to help with a particular project or engage students as collaborators in their research projects can apply for funding opportunities described on the Undergraduate Research For Faculty page.