Thinking about Grad School? Searching for an international career in the private, public, or non-governmental sector?
Whether you’ve just started your search or have a shortlist in mind, representatives of APSIA’s top international affairs and public policy graduate schools can help you navigate the admissions process.
September 23, 2021 at 11:00a – 1:30pm ET
Register today and discover answers your questions about:
- application requirements,
- curricula and joint degrees,
- financial aid, and
- career opportunities.
Go beyond what you read on a website – leave with new information and personal connections
Virtual Open Houses
Interested in graduate study focused on a specific topic? Want to learn more about the different fields within International Affairs and Policy? Attend virtual open houses throughout the months of September, October, and November, hosted by the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA). Hear from a few schools that offer topic-focused programs in a more intimate setting and get your personal questions answered.
Attend any of the following themed open houses:
- Global Communications and Public Diplomacy – Sept 9 at 4:00PM ET
- Diplomacy and International Cooperation I- Sept 16 at 4:00PM ET
- National Security and Global Threats I – Sept 21 at 4:00PM ET
- Energy, Sustainability, and Climate – Sept 28 at 12:00PM ET
- Development and Conflict Resolution – Oct 5 at 4:00PM ET
- Regional Studies: Africa – Oct 7 at 6:00PM ET
- National Security and Global Threats II – Oct 13 at 12:00PM ET
- Diplomacy and International Cooperation II – Oct 19 at 12:00PM ET
- Regional Studies: Asia – Oct 21 at 8:00AM ET
- Science, Technology, and Cyber – Oct 25 at 12:00PM ET
- Regional Studies: Middle East – Oct 27 at 4:00PM ET
- Women, Peace, and Security – Nov 2 at 4:00PM ET
- Mid-career Programs – Nov 4 at 6:00PM ET
- Online and Part-time Programs – Nov 10 at 12:00PM ET
- Human Rights and Law – Nov 16 at 4:00PM ET
- Dual Degrees – Nov 18 at 6:00PM ET