This opportunity is brought to us by a Carleton alum, Julia Kenney ’20 (firstname.lastname@example.org). You are highly encouraged to reach out to Julia with any questions regarding the organization or the position prior to applying. Apply by Dec. 15th.
The Qualitative Analyst will support the three members of the qualitative research team. If you are more of a words person than a numbers person, then you may enjoy qualitative research, as we are all about figuring out the reasons why people behave the way they do. You can expect to:
- Develop recruitment surveys to people with diabetes and health care professionals.
- Analyze qualitative data from discussion board communities, interviews, focus groups, and mobile ethnographies.
- View qualitative research sessions.
- Receive moderator training and conduct qualitative interviews with people with diabetes and healthcare professionals.
- Write qualitative research reports.
- Publish and present findings at global and international medical conferences and in peer-reviewed journals
- Gain early management experience as you take responsibility for new analysts in your second year.