Congratulations on your election into Phi Beta Kappa! Find information here about the organization and the form for paying your dues.
In the spring of every year, students are selected by the current faculty and staff members of the chapter. The full criteria are listed in the campus handbook.
Why Join Phi Beta Kappa?
Phi Beta Kappa membership is:
- a mark of distinction for life
- an organization through which to support the arts and sciences
- the gold standard for honors societies among employers
- a prestigious network of exceptional people
- a door to lifelong intellectual opportunities
Read more about the benefits and honors of membership.
If you have not already registered with the national PBK organization, you may pay your one time membership fee with a credit card as a part of that process. If you would prefer to pay with cash or check, please please contact Christopher Tassava, chapter secretary/treasurer, to arrange a time.
To register and pay at the same time, go to the Phi Beta Kappa national membership page and follow the directions included in your letter of invitation. If you no longer have these instructions, please contact Christopher.