The Common Meal Fund (also known as the Third Center Fund) allows Carleton community members to step out of their formal roles and enjoy and learn from each other. It funds meals between people who either don’t know each other or want to know each other better.
Accessing the Fund:
- Fill out this form.
- Wait for approval from the Treasurer (they will try to e-mail you in one to two days).
- If approved by the Treasurer, you may purchase up to that amount of money. (if you need to receive funding before the event, note that in your event description. Otherwise, you should follow the normal reimbursement process.
- Keep your receipt!
- Print your confirmation/approval email and attach the receipt.
- Deliver that to the SAO Reimbursement file in the Lower Sayles Student Activities Office, fill out a green reimbursement form and attach the relevant documents..
- A check will be sent to you within days.
Note: Receipts must be turned in to the Treasurer within 30 days of the event for reimbursement. Receipts turned in after the 30 days will not be accepted.
Common Meal/Third Center Fund examples and sample application are also on this page.
Note: Filling out this form does NOT mean that you have approval. You must wait for a response from the CSA Treasurer.