As a complement to the short version of how to apply, interested groups and individuals might want to know the long version as well:
- The student fills out the Café Fast Request Form at the bottom of the Café Fast Request Form page.
- CSA Senate contacts the student about presenting their request before Senate (usually just a brief description of the individual or group behind the request and the charity receiving the money).
- The CSA Vice President notifies Bon Appetit (email@example.com) and Campus Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the Tuesday afterward if Senate approves the request.
- Campus Services notifies the CSA Vice President by the Friday of that week about the web form for students to sign up.
- The CSA Vice President might contact Web Services about linking the Web form to a specific CSA Web page.
- Student group usually tables Monday through Friday of the following week to inform students about the opportunity.
- Signup ends at least 72 hours before the event. Campus Services removes the web form and provides Bon Appetit with an estimate of participation.
- Campus Services processes donation transactions the morning of the Café Fast event.
- Campus Services sends documentation to Bon Appetit.
- The charity receives the donations.
Any questions? Contact the CSA Vice President.