CSA Student Organization Handbook
The handbook links to information from around our website and compiles it in one place to answer common questions for student organization leaders. It will hopefully help you function more effectively as an organization leader as well as make some student government processes more transparent and easy to understand. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the CSA Vice President:
- How do I request funding? By submitting a funding request form.
- How do I reimburse expenses? By either filling out a green form (and stapling a receipt to it) in the Student Activities Office or by emailing the SAO to pay for the expense with their credit card.
- How do I print with my org’s budget? By submitting a help request with Information Technology Services.
- How do I add an event to the calendar? By either using your Carleton-hosted web page or filling out a form to request the CSA Secretary add your event to the calendar.
- How do I add an event to the all-campus email? By following the steps in the link.
- How to update group contacts? By going to your org’s Group Administration Page profile.
Additional Helpful Links
- Fleet Vehicle Costs: Auxillery Services lists the possible reimbursement amounts for campus vehicles.
- Advertising Ideas: Student government has created a list of ideas for event advertising.
- Funding Request Advice: Student government has some advice for approaching Budget Committee