Students can get help day and night with a lost or Disabled OneCard

Lost OneCard Instructions

  1. Mark your OneCard LOST on the GET portal. This will suspend library and lab printing privileges, deactivate building access, and freeze financial funds in your accounts (Schillers, Dining Dollars, and Meal Plan).  NOTE: You will be held responsible for financial transactions that occurred prior to marking your card lost on this web site.
  2. Visit OneCard Office, Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in Sayles-Hill 5. A new OneCard will be issued and a $15 replacement fee will be charged to your student account.

    After 5:00 p.m. and on weekends, students should call Security Services (507-222-4444) at Hoppin House to obtain a replacement OneCard. A $15 replacement fee will be charged to your student account. 

  3. Mark your OneCard ACTIVE on the GET portal to restore access to your funds, library and lab printing privileges and building access privileges.

Disabled OneCard Instructions

Note:  A negative Schillers balance is not permitted. If your Schillers account goes negative, your OneCard will be disabled until you add funds to maintain a minimum balance of $0.00.