Until pandemic restrictions are lifted, Affiliate OneCards will NOT be available.
The Affiliate OneCard is a Photo ID card available to:
- A Carleton employee’s spouse/domestic partner
- A Carleton employee’s legal dependents 18 or older who are also living at home
- A Carleton retiree’s spouse/domestic partner
- A Carleton alum living within 100 miles of the Rec Center
- A Carleton alum’s spouse/domestic partner living within 100 miles of the Rec Center
The Affiliate OneCard is intended only for the use of the card holder
The first Affiliate OneCard is free. The fee for lost or replacement cards is $15, payable in Schillers.
The Affiliate OneCard extends the following privileges and benefits:
- Recreation Center access for the cardholder only (No guests, including dependents as specified by Recreation Center regulations)
- Library privileges (borrowing privileges are limited to zip codes specified by Gould Library regulations)
- Schillers (personal funds) deposited for purchases at the Bookstore, Carleton dining halls & cafés, vending machines, copiers, printers, Print and Mail Services
- Access to athletic events, concerts, films and other activities (unless the event is limited to students only)
Faculty, staff and alumni must submit the Affiliate OneCard Request form to get started. They can log into this form anytime to see their affiliate(s) status and the next step to obtain the card.
Directions for employees, retirees and alumni without login credentials
- Employees without login credentials must visit Human Resources in Strong House (on the northwest corner of College Street and Second Street) for the first step in the process to obtain an Affiliate OneCard for their spouse/domestic partner and/or legal dependents 18 or older whom is living at home.
- Retirees without login credentials must visit Human Resources in Strong House (on the northwest corner of College Street and Second Street) for the first step in the process to obtain an Affiliate OneCard for their spouse/domestic partner. Retirees qualify for a Retiree OneCard.
- Alumni with an email address on file with the College can go to the automated password recovery page. If we do not have an email address for you, please e-mail your full name, your birth date, your major, and your class year to email@example.com or call 1-800-729-2586 and Alumni Relations staff will respond to your request.
Once Human Resources has created the appropriate patron record(s), affiliate(s) can visit Campus Services in Sayles-Hill with photo ID to have their photo taken and their card printed.