How to Use:

Authorized faculty and staff must present their OneCard and ask the cashier to do a “department charge with my OneCard” before the transaction is begun. If the cashier is unfamiliar with your request, ask for the supervisor’s assistance. 

  • Only business related meals/snacks should be charged to your department. 
  • The Sayles, Weitz, and Schulze Cafés issue a receipt for every purchase. At the dining halls, however, you must request a receipt at the time of purchase if you would like one. 

Guests and Visitors

Departments, who want to pay for meals for guests and/or visitors that will be dining on their own, can request a Temporary Department OneCard.

  • The Temporary Department OneCard may be used at all of Carleton’s dining venues and any purchases will be charged to the requesting department’s budget number.
  • Contact OneCard Office by phone or email to request one of these cards.