The Affiliate OneCard is a Photo ID card available to:
- A Carleton employee’s spouse/domestic partner
- A Carleton employee’s legal dependents 18 or older living at home
- A Carleton retiree’s spouse/domestic partner
- A Carleton alum living within 100 miles of the Rec Center
- A Carleton alum’s spouse/domestic partner living within 100 miles of the Rec Center
New and returning Affiliates for 2021-2022 will be given a new OneCard and have a new photo taken at Campus Services.
Affiliate Cards holders are expected to abide by Carleton rules, policies, and regulations, including Recreation Center regulations.
The first Affiliate OneCard is free. The fee for lost or replacement cards is $15, payable in Schillers.
Affiliate access will expire on June 30th, 2022. All affiliates wishing to continue access at that point will need to reapply.
The Affiliate OneCard extends the following privileges and benefits:
- Access to the Recreation Center, Cowling Gymnasium (tennis, lap swim), and West Gymnasium (lap swim)
- Schillers (personal funds) deposited for purchases at the Bookstore, Carleton dining halls & cafés, vending machines, copiers, printers, Print and Mail Services
- Access to athletic events, concerts, films and other activities (unless the event is limited to students only)
To obtain or renew an Affiliate Card please fill out this form.
Once Human Resources has received your application you will need to coordinate with them to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination. Once proof of vaccination has been provided you will be contacted by Campus Services when your card is ready to be printed.