Carleton College Office of Intercultural & International Life (OIIL)
The Office of Intercultural & International Life (OIIL) provides resources and programs on issues of equity, inclusion, diversity, and self-advocacy. OIIL is able to accomplish this by working in partnership with staff, faculty, international and domestic students of color.
The Office of Intercultural & International Life strives to strengthen community and individual well-being. OIIL strives to create learning experiences and leadership opportunities that prepare students in engaging in dialogue on issues of diversity and sustainable allyship in order to grow as global citizens.
- Create learning experiences for the campus community
- Collaborate with academic and administrative departments to support students throughout all aspects of campus life
- Provide mentorship to first-year international students and students of color to assist with academic and social transitions
- Encourage the holistic development of students
- Provide opportunities for diversity, allyship, and cultural competency training