The OCS Office is providing a series of 6 Pre-departure Workshops covering a wide array of topics to prepare students for study abroad experiences. Find out more about each session and RSVP for available meetings!
- Direct Enrollment Pre-departure Meeting, (RSVP to hkaufman) 7th Thursday 5/10, Leighton 304, 5pm
- OCS Field and Independent Research Pre-departure Workshop, (RSVP to hkaufman) 8th Monday 5/14, Leighton 236, 5pm
- Personal Safety Abroad, 8th Tuesday 5/15, Leighton 304, 5pm
- How Will My Identities Translate Abroad? 9th Tuesday 5/22, Leighton 236, 5pm
- Ethical Engagement Abroad, 9th Thursday 5/24, Leighton 236, 5pm
- Independent Travel Basics, 10th Tuesday 5/29, LDC 104, 5pm
2018-19 Carleton and Non-Carleton OCS program participants are strongly encouraged to attend two or more workshops. Attendance will be taken.