Two paper mailings are sent in May: one to students, and one to parents.
Mailing #1 (for students) ships on May 13th, and will include the following paper documents:
- Cover Letter 1
- New Student Checklist – Designed to help new students stay organized and complete tasks ahead of arriving on campus in the fall. NOTE: Some of these items will update automatically, while others require you to mark the item as complete on your own.
- Technology at Carleton – Carleton log-in credentials specific to each student.
Mailing #2 (for parents) ships on May 20th, and will include the following paper documents:
- Cover Letter 2
- Parents Advisory Council letter
- Student Accounts and Tuition Information Guide
- Information about letter translations:
Translated versions of Cover Letter 2 and Parents Advisory Council Letter: Arabic |اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ Chinese Mandarin | 中文 French | Français Hindi | हिन्दी Japanese | 日本語 Korean | 한국어/韓國語 Portugese | Português Spanish | Español Thai | ภาษาไทย Vietnamese | Tiếng Việt
Visit the “For Parents and Families” page for more parent-related information