Please Note: All dates and times are subject to change. Check the New Student Schedule when you arrive.
Audition signups for all ensembles listed below (unless otherwise noted), and placement auditions for private voice, string, and piano instruction are available in Moodle.
Choral Ensembles and Private Voice Lesson Auditions
Wednesday, Sept. 11, 5:00-8:00 pm, Weitz M215 Applebaum Hall
Thursday, Sept. 12, 4:00-7:00 pm, Weitz M215 Applebaum Hall
Friday, Sept. 13, 12:00-5:00 pm, Weitz M215 Applebaum Hall
Orchestra and Symphony Band Auditions
Only one audition for placement consideration is required for both ensembles.
Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion:
- Saturday, Sept. 14, 12:00 pm-4:00 pm, Weitz M126 Shackel Hall
Strings Only (Orchestra and Private Lessons):
- Sunday, Sept. 15, 12:00-4:00 pm, M104 Kracum Performance Hall
Symphony Band Only:
- Sunday, Sept. 15, 1:00-4:00 pm, Weitz M126 Shackel Hall
Jazz Ensemble Auditions
Wednesday, Sept. 11, Ensemble auditions: 6:30-8:00 pm, Jazz Area info meeting: Monday, Sept. 16, 8:00-9:00 pm, Weitz M126 Shackel Hall
West African Drum Ensemble
Tuesday, Sept. 17, 3:10-4:55 pm, Weitz M027 Puzak Studio
Auditions occur during the first class meeting. No sign-up necessary.
Chinese Music Ensemble
No Auditions Necessary. Please contact Gao Hong with questions.
Chamber Music Placement
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 5:00-5:30 pm, Weitz M027 Puzak Studio
- This is a mandatory informational meeting for those currently registered for Chamber Music, and for anyone interested in registering this Fall or at any time in the future.
- Information will be given about how to form groups, find additional players, get a faculty coach, arrange rehearsals and be part of the numerous chamber music performances on and off campus.