The Media Library for Public Scholarship offers a series of interviews with Carleton faculty and community partners. This collection is intended to be beneficial in different ways:
- It allows users to quickly and easily find out who is who and what they are doing on our campus and beyond.
- It provides useful examples of the different forms that public scholarship can take.
- It illustrates practical examples of partnerships and alliances between Carleton faculty and various community partners.
- It aims to inspire collaborations among users who access and use this media tool.
- It aims to become a teaching tool for different projects or purposes.
- It supports, celebrates, and values the work of public scholars on our campus.
Overall, this Media Library aims to bridge disciplines and departments and facilitate the sharing of knowledge and ideas among public scholars.