Student Check-Out Procedure
During 2nd Week (Jan. 11-15) students are not allowed in the library, but they can still check out library items.
- Place a request on the item you need in Catalyst. (If the item is on reserve for a course you won’t be able to request it. Skip to Step 3.)
- Wait until you receive an email stating your item is available to be picked up.
- Come to the library entrance with your OneCard between 8AM - 5PM and call 507-222-4260. (If you’d like an item on reserve, let us know which item.)
- We will take your OneCard, check out the item to you, and give it to you in the entrance.
New Library Policies
- No food in the library
- Green2Go Boxes are not allowed in the library
- Face coverings required in all areas
- Furniture may not be moved
- Disinfect as you enter and exit
- All returned books (except reserves) and requested St. Olaf books will be quarantined for 3 days
- 6’ social distancing required
- Wash hands before and after entering stacks to retrieve books
- Adhere to Occupancy & Signage requirements
- Don’t come to the Library if you are feeling ill